I can provide a specialist opinion for patients with all types of skin disease.
As a core member of the Cornwall skin cancer multi-disciplinary team (MDT) I am able to treat patients with skin cancer including melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
Procedural and clinical skills
- Cryotherapy (liquid nitrogen freezing) for treatment of warts, skin tags and sun-spots
- Skin surgery for removal of skin cancers, cysts and lipomas (fatty lumps)
- Mohs micrographic surgery
- Mole screening using dermoscopy
- Treatment of scars with steroid injection
- Treatment of nail diseases
- Treatment of hair and scalp diseases
- Botox injections for excess sweating of the armpits
Cosmetic procedures and mole removal
I am happy to remove benign moles, skin tags, cysts and liver spots for cosmetic reasons.
This treatment is generally no longer funded by the NHS in Devon and Cornwall.
I am recognized by all the major health insurers.